Wednesday 17 June 2015

Floral Patterns and A New Blog

Hello readers of my blog,

For a few years now, I've been trying to make blog's and have them be successful but...so far, no good. I really want this blog to be a well known internet blog and have this be my secret corner of the world wide web.

This post has been edited because I have changed my mind about going anonymous,

And I do have a YouTube channel,
which is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjN-JtnEyc7sPB3-6rH72DA

I have named this blog 'Floral Patterns and Silk Ribbons' because it just reminded me of different bits and bobs and this blog is all about different things so it makes sense...to me anyway.

Thanks for reading this post and I'll be back soon with another life post,
Ladykie xx
P.S. Go give my channel a subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment