Wednesday 17 June 2015

The dream...

...Ahhh! I've had the WORST dream last night. Hopefully dreams can't be real...right? (O_O)
So I had a dream that I opened the toilet seat (That's not the disturbing part) and when I did...THERE WAS A ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC SPIDER AS BIG AS THE TOILET SEAT! WITH A MASSIVE WEB... :'(

Help...

Writing about this makes me think that this spider is actually around here somewhere.

I know, I know, call me a wimp. When I was younger I put my trainer on (with no socks; I don't know why) and there was Fred the spider in my shoe.

Fred used to live in our house and I wasn't scared of him...THEN!

Ok so I'm sorry this was a jumpy post and it probably made you think about spiders in a completely different way...hopefully not. I'll be back soon with another life post,
Ladykie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment